THE 30 DAYS TO HEALTHY LIVING
GET READY TO FEEL AMAZING!
Congrats on thinking about getting a little healthier. As you know, making the decision is the first step. I’ve gone through the 30 Days myself and I know for a fact that I am passing on life-changing principles.
Going down a jean size is awesome and that will most likely happen when you do this program; but the health, the ability to climb stairs again, the confidence that feeling good gives people, the energy to play with your kids again – this is what makes our team never want to stop educating people on what we do.
What we have is not revolutionary. Jack Lalanne was teaching clean eating back in the 60’s. What’s revolutionary is that we have products and people to support you through the journey to ensure success. We do this in a community so that we’re not alone. And then we serve others by passing it on which keeps us accountable for the long term and allows us to help more and more and more people like you.
Here is what a sample day will look like:
Who is it Designed for?
- People who want to optimize their health.
- People who want to lose weight in a healthy way.
- Athletes who want to increase performance, strength, energy, and muscle definition.
- People who want to uncover food sensitivities.
- People experiencing fatigue, foggy thinking, poor sleep, poor digestion, excess weight.
What it is?
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program.
- A system to equip people with the tools & knowledge to implement life-long health.
- A rest for the liver and kidneys to maximize function.
- An elimination program to help uncover food sensitivities.
- A weight loss jump start.
What it’s not?
- A deprivation diet
- A fast or a liquid diet
What will I have to do?
- The program includes 3 simple steps that we outline for you.
- Eliminate 8 of the most allergenic/toxic/addictive ingredients from your diet.
- Plan to eat about every three hours.
- Proportion your meals to optimize nutrient density to fuel your body optimally.
- You can join our private Facebook group for education, coaching, recipes, and inspiration.
What can I expect?
- With your products, you will receive access to our private Facebook group for information & inspiration materials including shopping lists, recipes, and information that outlines everything.
- A private Coach to guide you through the 30-days.
- The first few days you may feel anxious as your body gets used to a new rhythm.
- You can expect to have more energy and feel better than you’ve felt in a long time.
- The majority of clients focus on weight loss and the average can be anywhere from 5-14 lbs for women, and 12-20 from men. If you are simply looking to eat healthy and maintain or gain weight, that too can be done.
Results from the 30 Days:
Why do we use supplements?
Most of us are too busy to make 3-4 perfect meals each day. Our supplements are “easy buttons” or “fast food” to make sure we’re getting the proper nutrients in the proper proportions at each meal. These supplements are what make the program do-able for most of us and give us the greatest chance of success in reaching our goals. I also have seen longevity and sustainability in this program compared to others because we have tools to help you succeed long term.
How much does it cost?
Here is the value of it. If you really break it down, you’re really spending less than $8 – $10 per day and less than $5 on a meal for 30 days, which is probably less than how much you regularly eat out. And you learn how to budget grocery expenses to fit that amount so it will REALLY save you money.
The entire 30-day pack is $266.40 before tax plus FREE shipping! This includes all meals and beverages for 30 days (not including dinners) plus a Support Guide, personalized coaching for the entire 30 days, access to recipes and an online community. It’s is an amazing deal because you get 2/3 meals for the month, plus drinks, and supplements and we have a 45-day money back guarantee. Plus, New Preferred Clients who purchase this Value Pack also get the Greens Balance for FREE or can choose from a list of other options.
- Click here and email me with DATES and TIMES you are free so we can set up a FREE 15- minute consultation to talk about your goals
- Your coach (aka me) or Arbonne Consultant will contact you to help you to get started.
- Order your products in time for your desired start date (products take 3-7 days to receive).
- Clean out some of your more tempting foods from your cupboards.
- Weigh yourself and find a pair of pants that fit you well right now.
- Take a few photos of yourself from a few different angles. These are just for your eyes, but you’ll love seeing the difference!
Want more info? Here is a 5-minute summary.